We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Our client will accept a Pre registered Nurse on the Tier 2 system. 2 years Psychiatric Ward essential.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Relocation package Available
• Up to £37,000 Per Annum dependent on experience
*Candidates must have passed there IELTS or OET / CBT and have the NMC decision letter.
Please contact our specialist recruitment team for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 01792 476668
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com