We are recruiting a Night health care assistant for Care Home in Isle of Wight. The successful candidate will be patient, caring and able to provide a quality service to Residents. Candidates will need to be able to communicate in English with the Residents of the Care Home.
• Washing and dressing patients.
• Serving meals and helping to feed Patients.
• Helping people to move around.
• Making beds.
• Talking to Patients and making them comfortable.
• Prompting and assisting the Residents with their medication when required.
• Calm and caring.
• Respectful and reliable.
• Friendly and empathetic.
• Good communication skills.
Pension scheme in place for all employees.
All shortlisted applicants will be called by us initially and will then attend a Skype interview with the Home Manager. Successful applicants will be assisted with the process and given an arrival plan to support them when they arrive. All positions are 12 month contracts, which are signed by both the care home and the candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org