We are recruiting Senior night care assistant for Care Home in Norfolk.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in the UK and speak very good English
• To assist care users who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and toilet
• Prompting and assisting the Residents with their medication when required.
• To supervise junior staff
• To communicate effectively with all parties
• Serving meals and helping to feed Patients.
• Making beds.
• Talking to Patients and making them comfortable.
• Calm and caring.
• Respectful and reliable.
• Friendly and empathetic.
• Good communication skills.
Pension scheme in place for all employees.
All shortlisted applicants will be called by us initially and will then attend a Skype interview with the Home Manager. Successful applicants will be assisted with the process and given an arrival plan to support them when they arrive. All positions are 12 month contracts, which are signed by both the care home and the candidate. Day, night and weekend shifts available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org