We are recruiting a health care assistant for Care Home located in Norfolk. The successful candidate will be patient, caring and able to provide a quality service to Residents. Candidates will need to be able to communicate in English with the Residents of the Care Home.
• Washing and dressing patients.
• Serving meals and helping to feed Patients.
• Helping people to move around.
• Making beds.
• Talking to Patients and making them comfortable.
• Prompting and assisting the Residents with their medication when required.
• Calm and caring.
• Respectful and reliable.
• Friendly and empathetic.
• Good communication skills.
Accommodation provided by employer.
Pension scheme in place for all employees.
Permanent contracts provided (minimum 1 year)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com